Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the insurance plans for which I am a participating provider?
Answer: This list is subject to change.
- Valley Health Plan Network
- Aetna (Aetna Behavioral Health)
- Anthem HealthKeepers
- Anthem Healthkeepers Plus
- Cigna through Cigna Behavioral Health
- Coventry through MH Net
- Gateway Health Alliance
- Humana Commercial and Medicare Advantage through LifeSync
- JMU -- Value Options
- Medicare Traditional
- Optima Commercial and Optima Family
- Piedmont Community Health Care
- TriCare (non-prime)
- United through United Behavioral Health/Optum—Should include their Medicare Advantage Product
- Virginia Health Network
What can I expect at my first appointment?
Answer: Allow 60-80 minutes for the first appointment. Please arrive 15 minutes early so you can complete all paper work.
What should I bring to my first appointment?
Answer: Please bring your insurance card and either a complete list of all your medications or all the bottles for the medication you are currently taking. You can download and complete the Patient Information Form, Patient History Form and Psychiatrist-Patient Services Agreement Form. This will save time before your first appointment.